MARINA ONE RESIDENCES
2 Beds 2 Baths
S$ 2,318 psf · Marina Way · D1 · 2 Beds 2 Baths
S$ 2,471,000
5.7% below valuation
ERA REALTY NETWORK PTE LTD | R025260G
Singapore (+65)
Mobile Number
+65
178
Send Message
Things you will like
Edge Fair Value

5.70% below market value

Time to MRT

8 mins walk to nearest Downtown MRT

Groceries Nearby

8 mins walk to nearest Groceries

Bus Stops Nearby

5 mins walk to nearest Bus Stops

Year Since House Is Built

3 years since house is built

Details
  • Marina Way, S18978
  • Condominium
  • 99 yrs from 2011 (90 yrs left)
  • S$ 2,318 psf (built-up)
  • 1,001 (built-up)
  • High Floor
  • Listed Today
  • Partial Furnished

Description

Hot Selling - MARINA ONE RESIDENCES

BEST Buy in New CBD!

## Current Promo,
Never before great offering:
- 10-15% discount for smaller units, savings of almost $400k!
- Deferred Payment Scheme, downpayment 20% and remaining 80% 12 months later

Grab now at Attractive Pricing to have the First Mover Advantage:
1Brm from $1.724m
** One Price for all 2Brm from $2.471m (Limited units, special promo, be the owner with price advantage and Great Savings!

2+Study from $2.869m
3Brm from $3.925m
3+S...
Home Features
Air Conditioning
Intercom
Water Heater
Cooker Hob / Hood
Swimming Pool View
Park / Greenery View
Corner Unit
Facilities
Balcony
Walk-in-wardrobe
Explore Nearby

View this property on map.

Travel Time
What's Nearby
Street View
Where's Reachable
Mortgage Calculator
Estimated Monthly Payment: S$ 6,666/month
Principal: S$ 3,887Interest: S$ 2,779
Estimated Monthly Payment: S$ 6,666/month
Principal: S$ 3,887Interest: S$ 2,779
ERA REALTY NETWORK PTE LTD | R025260G
Send Message
Singapore (+65)
Mobile Number
+65
178
Send Message
Contact Agent via WhatsApp