MARINA COLLECTION
6 beds 4 baths
S$ 1,691 psf · COVE DRIVE · D4 · 6 beds 4 baths
S$ 7,990,000
2.7% below valuation
Eric Koh
HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD | R042910H
Singapore (+65)
Mobile Number
+65
178
Send Message
Contact Agent via WhatsApp
Details
  • COVE DRIVE, 98329
  • Completed in 2011
  • Condominium
  • 99 yrs from 2007 (86 yrs left)
  • $ 1,691 psf
  • TOP in 2011
  • Listed 7 Days Ago
  • 4,725 sqft

Description

Please call Eric Koh 9800(number hidden) for An Exclusive Appointment!

✪ Luxurious WaterFront Living for Immed Stay

✪ SUPER FANTASTIC PAYMENT SCHEMES:
.1-year DPS (Only 30% cash upfront & Remaining 70% 1 year later)

✪NO BSD or ABSD or LOAN INSTALMENT for 1yr!!!

✪ The ONLY Sentosa development with EXTENDED OPTION SCHEME (EOS)!

✪ Current asking prices are at historical low, with almost 36% Discount off $2950psf Peak Price!
What better time to buy but right now?!

✪ Complimentary ONE DEG 15 M...
Show More
Home Features
Air Conditioning
Cooker Hob / Hood
Water Heater
Intercom
Private Pool
Bathtub
City View
Penthouse
Sea View
Facilities
Balcony
Maidsroom
Walk-in-wardrobe
Roof Terrace
Explore Nearby

View this property on map.

Travel Time
What's Nearby
Street View
Where's Reachable
Mortgage Calculator
Estimated Monthly Payment: S$ 22,991/month
Principal: S$ 13,403Interest: S$ 9,588
Eric Koh
HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD | R042910H
Send Message
Singapore (+65)
Mobile Number
+65
178
Send Message
Contact Agent via WhatsApp