Kent Ridge Hill Residences

Details

Price

:

-

Maximum Size

:

-

Tenure

:

99 years

Minimum Size

:

-

Completion Date

:

31 December 2024

Architect

:

ADDP Architects

Land Area

:

29,659 sqm

Total Units

:

548

Developer

:

Oxley Spinel Pte Ltd

District

:

5 - Clementi, Pasir Panjang, West Coast, Dover, Buona Vista

Showflat Address

:

South Buona Vista Road

Site Address

:

South Buona Vista Road

Facilities

Articles
Kent Ridge Hill Residences: Serene and close to nature - New launch property news
Kent Ridge Hill Residences: Serene and close to nature
The 99-year leasehold Kent Ridge Hill Residences by Singapore-listed property developer Oxley Holdings moved 110 out of the 250 released units during the first day of its launch last November. Kent Ridge Hill Residences, located on South Buona Vista Road, off Pasir Panjang Road, comprises 11 five-storey blocks containing 498 units, and also boasts 50 strata terraced houses.
KENT RIDGE HILL RESIDENCES SEES RENEWED BUYING INTEREST - New launch property news
KENT RIDGE HILL RESIDENCES SEES RENEWED BUYING INTEREST
ITS APPEAL INCLUDES PROXIMITY TO THE SOUTHERN RIDGES, THE GREATER SOUTHERN WATERFRONT, THE CIRCLE LINE AND ATTRACTIVE PRICING
Kent Ridge Hill Residences: 110 units sold on first day of launch - New launch property news
Kent Ridge Hill Residences: 110 units sold on first day of launch
Singapore-listed property group Oxley Holdings sold 110 units out of 250 released at Kent Ridge Hill Residences on Nov 10, the first day of launch by balloting. The average price achieved for the units sold was $1,714 psf.About 80% of the buyers are Singaporeans, with the remaining 20% made up of Permanent Residents and foreigners.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences previews at average of $1,700 psf - New launch property news
Kent Ridge Hill Residences previews at average of $1,700 psf
Oxley Holdings is maintaining the pace of its property launches with its eighth new development this year — Kent Ridge Hill Residences, located on South Buona Vista Road, off Pasir Panjang Road. On the weekend of Oct 20 and 21, the showflat of the 548-unit, 99-year leasehold luxury condominium will be opened for public preview.

Available Units

Unit Description
Unit Type
Area Range (sqft)
360 / Panorama
1 Bedroom
A1-P/ A1/ A1-H / A1b-H/ A2-P
474 - 592
-
1 Bedroom + Study
AS1-P / AS1 / AS1-H/ AS1a-P / AS1a / AS1a-H
517 - 646
View
2 Bedroom
B1-P / B1 / B1-H/ B2 / B2-H / B2a / B2a-H
646 - 743
-
2 Bedroom + Premium
BP2-P / BP2 / BP2-H / BP3-P / BP3 / BP4-P
786 – 904
-
2 Bedroom + Study
BS1-P/BS1/BS1-H/BS2-P/BS2/BS2-H/BS3-P/BS3/BS3-H/BS4-P/BS4/BS4-H/BS5-P/BS5/BS5-H
743 - 893
View
3 Bedroom Compact
C1-P / C1 / C1-H
883 – 1001
-
3 Bedroom
C2-P / C2
947 - 958
-
3 Bedroom Premium
CP1-P / CP1 / CP2-P / CP2
1044 - 1661
View
3 Bedroom Penthouse + Study
CSPH1 / CSPH2 / CSPH3
1421 – 1604
-
4 Bedroom Penthouse
DPH1 / DPH2 / DPH3 / DPH4
1518 - 1927
-
5 Bedroom Penthouse
EPH1 / EPH2 / EPH2a
1776 - 1787
-
4 Bedroom Strata Landed
T1 / T1A
1808
-
5 Bedroom Strata Landed
T2 / T2A
2067
-

Mortgage Calculator

Estimated Monthly Payment: S$ 2,697/month
Principal: S$ 1,572Interest: S$ 1,125
Percentage of Downpayment
%
Length of Mortgage
Years
Interest Rate of Mortgage
%
Total Loan Amount
Percentage of Downpayment
%
Length of Mortgage
Years
Interest Rate of Mortgage
%
Total Loan Amount
Estimated Monthly Payment: S$ 2,697/month
Principal: S$ 1,572Interest: S$ 1,125
Estimated Monthly Payment: S$ 2,697/month
Principal: S$ 1,572Interest: S$ 1,125
Estimated Monthly Payment: S$ 2,697/month
Principal: S$ 1,572Interest: S$ 1,125
Kent Ridge Hill Residences - Oxley Spinel Pte Ltd
Kent Ridge Hill Residences
Developed by
Oxley Spinel Pte Ltd
Enquire Now
Show Mobile
For more info about the development
Request for Brochure

Nearby Amenities

Hide List
Opp Natl Leadership Inst (15091)
309m
3 mins
Natl Leadership Inst (15099)
313m
3 mins
Buona Vista Gdns (15071)
327m
3 mins
Aft Lor Sarhad (15079)
351m
4 mins
Opp PSA Wharves G3 (15209)
448m
5 mins
Pasir View Pk (15219)
459m
5 mins
Aft PSA Wharves G3 (15201)
476m
5 mins
Loading...
Contact
Kent Ridge Hill Residences - Oxley Spinel Pte Ltd
Kent Ridge Hill Residences
Developed by
Oxley Spinel Pte Ltd
Show Mobile
Send Message
Singapore (+65)
Mobile Number
+65
82
Enquire Now
Contact Agent via WhatsApp
For more info about the development
Request for Brochure
Live Streaming
View Now
Enquire Now