Experience the Japanese way of life
• Japanese-inspired amenities such as an Indoor Onsen and Sunken Courtyard with BBQ
• Residences are designed for space maximization and adaptability, with socket-free non-load bearing walls that allow for removal and expansion of rooms
• Flushed flooring creates a seamless extension for even more spaciousness between the living room and balcony.
• Smart storage spaces and cantilevered wardrobes add even more function to form.
Bidadari’s only integrated development with a Multi-Modal Transport Hub
• Right below, The Woodleigh Mall has 298,900 sqft of food halls, restaurants, enrichment centres, medical clinic and a supermarket.
• Direct access to Woodleigh MRT Station and Singapore’s fist air-conditioned underground bus interchange.
• Direct access to a 64,500 sqft Community Club with a Childcare Centre, and a Neighborhood Police Centre.
Singapore’s first ‘community in a garden’
• Lush greenery and serene nature sprawled over 273,800 sqft of land
• Nestled alongside Bidadari Park, Alkaff Lake and the 700m Bidadari Heritage Walk
• Eco-living within a lush natural landscape lined with conserved raintrees, lush foliage and pockets of rich greenway
• Link-bridge for easy access to Bidadari Park
Connectivity that takes it to another level
• A prime city-fringe location with town just minutes away via the CTE and PTE
• A car-lite district, residents enjoy seamless connectivity with ample pedestrian and cyclist-friendly paths throughout the estate
• The 1.6km Bidadari Greenway provides a lush ‘green spine’ connecting families with leisure activities
Close to renowned educational facilities
For families with children, living close to reputed schools is a definite plus
• St. Andrew’s Village (Primary, Secondary, and Junior College)
• Maris Stella High School
• Cedar Primary School
• Canossa Catholic Primary School
• Paya Lebar Methodist Girl’s School
• Stamford American International School