West Village
Parramatta is on the cusp of a transformational renaissance. Currently the second largest economic hub in New South Wales after Sydney’s CBD, Western Sydney will soon be home to 4.5 million residents with Parramatta as the engine room. Already a thriving health, sport, education, art and entertainment precinct, Parramatta is one of Australia’s most exciting and liveable urban hotspots. Parramatta’s time is now. Join us as we take residential development in Western Sydney to a new level.
DETAILS
FACILITIES
ADDITIONAL INFO
LOCATION
CONTACT
Details
Price:
AUD 635,000 - AUD 1,806,000
Address:
88 Church Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150, Australia
State:
New south Wales
City:
Sydney
Developer:
EcoWorld
Max sqft:
1,894
Tenure:
Freehold
Completion Year:
2020
Property Type:
Apartment
Units Available:
398
Area Range:
613 - 1894 (sqft)
Facilities
Home Features
  • 24 Hr Access
  • Air Conditioning
  • Bath Room
  • CCTV
  • City View
  • Dual Key
  • Corner Unit
  • Water Heater
  • Oven
  • Fixture & Fittings
  • Cooker Hob / Hood
  • Intercom
  • Facilities
  • Balcony
  • Outdoor Patio
  • Additional Info
    Cash Requirements
    Only 10% down payment, the remaining 90% upon completion.
    David Tjan
    Call ( click to show number ) 93252255
    Or drop us your details and one of our sales consultants will contact you.
    Send me updates and partner offers
    David Tjan
    Call ( click to show number ) 93252255
    Or drop us your details and one of our sales consultants will contact you.
    Send me updates and partner offers
    Check Availability
    Top