Chip Eng Seng partners Park Hotel to invest in Maldives resort

By Tan Chee Yuen / Chip Eng Seng, Park Hotel | October 7, 2016 2:13 PM SGT
Chip Eng Seng Corporation and Park Hotel Group has entered into a joint venture agreement to invest in a Maldives resort project worth US$65 million.
Chip Eng Seng has 70% stake in the joint venture while Park Hotel holds the remaining 30%.
Park Hotel will manage the 120 all-villas resort, Grand Park Kodhipparu, which is scheduled to be opened in 2Q2017
This is Park Hotel Group's second tie-up with Chip Eng Seng, following the partnership for Park Hotel Alexandra, which opened last year.
ADVERTISEMENT
Park Hotel will manage the 120 all-villas resort, Grand Park Kodhipparu

Source: Park Hotel