UK development High Definition launches in Singapore this weekend

/ EdgeProp Singapore |
Artist's impression of High Definition (Picture: JLL)
Join our  Telegram  channel and follow our  Facebook  for the latest update.
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - JLL, the appointed marketing agent for UK project High Definition, will be launching the development to Singapore buyers over the Sept 24 and 25 weekend. The launch event will be held at JLL’s CapitaSpring office.
High Definition is a residential development located at MediaCityUK, a mixed-use property development on the banks of the Manchester Ship Canal at Salford Quays in Greater Manchester. Developed by Latimer, High Definition comprises two blocks – the 16-storey Alto and 13-storey Aria – located on the waterfront. The blocks are linked by a podium with a landscaped roof terrace.
There are a total of 280 apartments at High Definition, comprising a mix of one-, two- and three-bedders. The units are scheduled for completion in November 2022.
According to JLL, Singapore buyers will be able to enjoy promo prices for the units during the launch. Prices start from GBP190,000 ($303,630) for a one-bedroom apartment.
High Definition interior - EDGEPROP SINGAPORE
Artist’s impression of the living room of one of the apartments at High Definition, which has a mix of one- to three-bedders (Picture: JLL)
MediaCityUK, is 37-acre site in Greater Manchester that is now a hub for creative, tech and media industries. It is home to over 250 creative and tech businesses as well as schools and universities.
Phase One of MediaCityUK was completed in 2012, comprising a 1.4 million sq ft mixed-use development across 11 buildings with work spaces, studios, residences and retail facilities, among others. Phase Two will add another 2.3 million sq ft of built-up space.
MediaCityUK was developed by Peel L&P (Peel) and Legal & General (L&G) in a 50:50 joint venture. Last November, Land Securities Group acquired L&G’s share plus 50% of Peel’s share, totalling 75% of the joint venture. The remaining 25% will be retained by Peel, which will continue to serve as asset and development manager of MediaCityUK.
The launch event for High Definition will be held on 24 and 25 Sept at JLL’s office on Level 35 of CapitaSpring, between 11am to 6pm.

Follow Us
Follow our channels to receive property news updates 24/7 round the clock.
EdgeProp Telegram
EdgeProp Facebook
Subscribe to our newsletter

Our Site (previously known as The Edge Property Singapore) is the best property portal for real estate agents, investors, home-seekers and sellers alike in Singapore. On EdgeProp, you will be able to find the latest and hottest property news, property listings, and access tools for your research and analysis.

Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent apartments, condominiums, executive condos, HDBs, landed houses, commercial properties or industrial properties, we bring you Singapore’s most comprehensive and up-to-date property news and thousands of listings to facilitate your property decisions. Click into any listing to check out the new AI Redesign tool to envision your property based on your preferred style, be it Scandinavian, Minimalist or many others.

View More