Kent Ridge Hill Residences: 110 units sold on first day of launch

/ EdgeProp Singapore |
Join our  Telegram  channel and follow our  Facebook  for the latest update.
Singapore-listed property group Oxley Holdings sold 110 units out of 250 released at Kent Ridge Hill Residences on Nov 10, the first day of launch by balloting. The average price achieved for the units sold was $1,714 psf. About 80% of the buyers are Singaporeans, with the remaining 20% made up of Permanent Residents and foreigners.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is located on South Buona Vista Road, on the edge of Kent Ridge Park and just an eight-minute walk to Pasir Panjang MRT station. It is a redevelopment of the former Vista Park condo, which Oxley Holdings had purchased en bloc in December 2017 for $418 million. The new project designed by ADDP Architects has 498 apartments in 11 five-storey blocks, and 50 strata houses situated on a sprawling 446,949 sq ft site.
The balloting tent of Kent Ridge Hill Residences on Nov 10 (Credit: Property Agent)
According to Oxley Holdings, 70% of the 110 units sold on the first day of launch were one-bedroom-plus-study and two-bedroom apartment types. The remaining 30% of the units are 3-bedroom types, penthouses and strata houses. Kent Ridge Hill Residences has a wide range of unit types from one-bedroom units of 474 sq ft to three-bedroom premium units of 1,066 sq ft. Penthouses are a mix of three-bedroom-plus-study to five-bedroom sized from 1,421 sq ft to 1,787 sq ft. Meanwhile, the four- and five-bedroom strata houses are sized from 1,808 to 2,067 sq ft.
Over at The Woodleigh Residences, an integrated development in Bidadari, which was also launched on Nov 10, sources say 28 units were sold on the first day at the close of balloting. The indicative price for the project which previewed a fortnight ago was from $1,873 psf.
First day of launch at The Woodleigh Residences on Nov 10 (Credit: Property Agent)
The development comprises a range of two- to four-bedroom units. Sizes start from a compact two-bedroom unit of 570 sq ft and priced from $1.088 million ($1,909 psf); from 850 sq ft, three-bedroom unit of $1.664 million ($1,957 psf); and from $2.55 million for a 1,270 sq ft, four-bedroom unit.
The 667-unit The Woodleigh Residences is part of an integrated development with The Woodleigh Mall, the Woodleigh MRT station on the Northeast Line and Singapore’s first underground bus interchange station. The development includes a 64,583 sq ft Community Club and a 23,573 sq ft Neighbourhood Police Centre in collaboration with the People’s Association and the Singapore Police Force respectively. It is jointly developed by Singapore Press Holdings and Kajima Development.

Follow Us
Follow our channels to receive property news updates 24/7 round the clock.
EdgeProp Telegram
EdgeProp Facebook
Subscribe to our newsletter

Our Site

Popular Projects




Industrial (previously known as The Edge Property Singapore) is the best property portal for real estate agents, investors, home-seekers and sellers alike in Singapore. On EdgeProp, you will be able to find the latest and hottest property news, property listings, and access tools for your research and analysis.

Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent apartments, condominiums, executive condos, HDBs, landed houses, commercial properties or industrial properties, we bring you Singapore’s most comprehensive and up-to-date property news and thousands of listings to facilitate your property decisions. Click into any listing to check out the new AI Redesign tool to envision your property based on your preferred style, be it Scandinavian, Minimalist or many others.

View More