CDL sells 315 units at The Tapestry on launch weekend

By
/ EdgeProp Singapore
|
March 25, 2018 7:54 PM SGT
Join our  Telegram  channel and follow our  Facebook  for the latest update.
On the first weekend of The Tapestry’s launch, City Developments Ltd (CDL) sold 315 units at the 861-unit private condo located along Tampines Street 86, located off Tampines Avenue 10.
According to Chia Ngiang Hong, CDL group general manager, the 315 units sold represented 70% of the 450 units released that weekend. Although all unit types saw good take-up rate, the one- and two-bedroom units were said to be particularly popular. The average selling price was $1,310 psf.
The crowd at the tentage on Saturday, March 24, the first day of launch (Credit: CDL)
Singaporeans made up 76% of the buyers at The Tapestry, with the remaining 24% being Permanent Residents and foreigners from China, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
ADVERTISEMENT
One-bedroom units at The Tapestry were priced from $596,000 that weekend while two-bedroom units were priced from $796,000, and three-bedroom units started from $1.15 million. Four-bedroom units were priced from $1.65 million and five-bedroom dual-key units with study started from $2.1 million.

Follow Us
Follow our channels to receive property news updates 24/7 round the clock.
EdgeProp Telegram
EdgeProp Facebook
Subscribe to our newsletter