Watten House is 74% sold since its official launch on March 2

/ EdgeProp Singapore |
Artist's impression of a three-bedroom-plus-study unit at Watten House (Picture: UOL Group)
Join our  Telegram  channel and follow our  Facebook  for the latest update.
Joint venture partners UOL Group and Singapore Land Group (SingLand) announced that 133 units (74%) of the 180 units at Watten House have been sold as at March 16. The average price achieved is $3,250 psf to date.
The project was officially launched on March 2, after an exclusive private preview last November, which saw 102 units sold. According to the developer, seven of the eight penthouses have been sold at prices ranging from $11.7 million to $14.5 million, or between $3,440 psf and $3,550 psf.
Crowd at the VIP preview of Watten House last November (Photo: UOL Group)
In addition to its almost sold-out penthouses, over 80% of the four- and five-bedroom units have been taken up. In contrast, all the three-bedroom units (without private lifts) have been sold, says Anson Lim, UOL general manager for residential marketing.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Available units are three-bedroom-plus-study of 1,539 sq ft to 2,368 sq ft, five-bedroom units with private lift.
Watten House is a redevelopment of the former Watten Estate condo which UOL-SingLand purchased en bloc for $550.8 million in Oct 2021 (Source: EdgeProp Landlens)
According to Lim, 95% of the buyers are Singaporean and Singapore permanent residents (PRs). The remaining 5% are foreign buyers from the US and Switzerland, countries with free trade agreements with Singapore and whose citizens enjoy the same tax treatment as Singaporeans. Therefore, most foreigners are not subjected to a 60% additional buyer's stamp duty.

Follow Us
Follow our channels to receive property news updates 24/7 round the clock.
EdgeProp Telegram
EdgeProp Facebook
Subscribe to our newsletter

Our Site

Edgeprop.sg (previously known as The Edge Property Singapore) is the best property portal for real estate agents, investors, home-seekers and sellers alike in Singapore. On EdgeProp, you will be able to find the latest and hottest property news, property listings, and access tools for your research and analysis.

Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent apartments, condominiums, executive condos, HDBs, landed houses, commercial properties or industrial properties, we bring you Singapore’s most comprehensive and up-to-date property news and thousands of listings to facilitate your property decisions. Click into any listing to check out the new AI Redesign tool to envision your property based on your preferred style, be it Scandinavian, Minimalist or many others.

View More